Air Oasis Offers Quality
You Can Count On
Air Oasis doesn't make
"just another" cheap plastic home air purifier. Commercial strength and quality is engineered
into every air purifier along with a long-term commitment to you.
Air Oasis Kennel Air Purifiers are:
- Economical, light weight and easy to Install
- Simply plug it in and let the purifying begin
- Low Maintenance. Just replace the AHPCO Cell once every 3 years on all models, except whole
building model, which is 2 years
- 25,000 Hour Cell Life for all except whole house
- 12 VDCUL, CE, TUV,CSA, FCC, PSE, TCA, and CCC listed power adapter (included in price)
- Approvals: Conforms to Standards: UL-867 and EN-60335
Plus all models come with a 6-foot cord that meets domestic and international standards.
Quality Built Into Each Air Oasis Air Purifier
Here are just a few examples of the quality
built into every Air Oasis UV PCO air purifier:
use 1/8 inch thick artistically brushed aluminum for the outer
shell. They don't surround their air purifiers with cheap plastics,
most of which emit VOCs.
- The internal brackets and AHPCO Cell are fabricated
in the USA of metal, not cheap plastics.
- They use ball bearing fans in metal housings
to ensure a long life.
- They are whisper quiet.
- They use UV lamps made in the USA that are
matched perfectly with their ballast to ensure long life (three
years for all but whole house UV), not the standard one year.
- They use zero VOC paint in the AHPCO catalyst so as not to add
to the air pollution problem.
- Parts are fabricated in USA … not foreign countries.
Air Oasis ensures only the highest quality parts are used in your air purifier. With Air Oasis, quality
is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction
and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
Air Oasis air and surface air sanitizers are carefully assembled by hand in their Texas factory. Each and
every unit passes through their strict quality control management system, where they are thoroughly
inspected. This process ensures every customer receives the most reliable Made in the
USA air purification products available.
Air Oasis also fabricates many of the various components in-house. This allows for increased quality
control. They do their best to purchase outside components from American companies and utilize American
manufacturers for parts not created in-house.
Their Quality Assurance Department strives for perfection. They review and modify their quality
management system on a regular basis to ensure they aren't just maintaining, but continually improving
the quality built into each and every Air Oasis Air Sanifier® .
Each Unit Is Inspected Twice for Defects Before
Air Oasis air purifiers have ZERO maintenance, except to replace the
AHPCO Cell every three years (two for whole house). If you ship your
unit back to Air Oasis to replace the AHPCO cell for you, for
the price of the replacement AHPCO Cell and shipping both directions, they will:
- Replace the AHPCO Cell
- Inspect all components
- Clean the unit inside and out
- Make any new safety upgrades for free
- Extend your warranty for two more years free
We promise you will never find another air purifier
manufacturer with this much trust in their product or this strong of
a commitment to their customer.
FREE Monthly Newsletters
We publish four FREE monthly newsletters.
To subscribe to any or all newsletters, click here: Subscribe
Lifestyles News - Inspiring, motivating
and empowering quotes, stories and articles
- Healthy Lifestyles
News - Articles, resources and products for living a healthier,
more vibrant life
- Inspired Biz News - Articles, stories and resources
for a more spiritual, whole-living work environment
- InspiredLiving.com News & Sale
Announcements - Sales events, new products and specials